Quality healthcare is more convenient and accessible than ever thanks to a unique partnership between four area hospitals. We know how much you value choice and convenience when it comes to your family’s health and wellness. That’s why the SISIC has expanded providers, locations and hours to better serve you.
These hospitals have joined together to offer an innovative, regional network of providers and services for the over 1,700 consortium members employed by 12 school districts in southeastern Indiana. This new model, developed exclusively for SISIC members, offers the following advantages:
- Personal Preference – Members choose their own primary care physicians
- Convenience – 23 locations close to where you live or work
- Flexibility – Full-time providers with more appointment times that better fit your busy schedules
- Continuity – Stable network of qualified providers using electronic medical records eliminates fragmented care
The SISIC health plan allows members to access ANY provider and ANY clinic location in the network. All you need to do is present your current insurance card when registering for a visit. The SISIC star symbol on your card shows you are entitled to free primary, acute and chronic care services including:
- Sick care visits
- Treatment of most chronic conditions
- Disease prevention
- Prescription management
- Annual wellness visits
- Routine screenings
- Patient education and counseling
- Sports physicals
- Lab testing
Below is a complete list of the Highpoint Health providers available through SISIC.
C. Robert Claydon, M.D.
Sheri Swaisgood, F.N.P.
Prescription benefits will be covered by your Anthem plan. Prescriptions can be filled at an area pharmacy of your choice. Health services not included under the SISIC plan should be submitted under the Anthem plan.